A Home Moving Service in Memphis, TN After Your Moving Day
In-Home Local Movers to Help You Rearrange Furniture & More
Our home moving service in Memphis, TN doesn’t stop on your moving day. Primetime Movers’ in-home movers can help you rearrange furniture and other bulky items later. That’s because we take pride in going above and beyond to make a difference in our clients’ lives. As our motto states, we’re always moving forward and looking ahead to the future. You may not anticipate needing our local movers once you’ve settled into your new home, but that doesn’t mean you should rule out the possibility entirely. Should you need us, we’re available with one simple phone call. Contact us any time you need help!
When Would You Need Our In-Home Moving Service?
You never know when our reliable team of house movers may come in handy. Common reasons people call us for our in-home moving services in Memphis and the surrounding areas include:
- Home for the Holidays – Are you hosting a holiday gathering at your house? Our local movers can help you make the most of your space by clearing away unnecessary items. Are all of your holiday decorations stored away in the attic or basement? We can also do all the heavy lifting required to bring them upstairs or downstairs, so you don’t strain your back as you make your party list and check it twice to ensure who’s naughty or nice enough to receive an invitation.
- Professional Home Staging – If you’re preparing to sell your home, you want everything to look its best when you invite prospective buyers to your open house. Our movers would be happy to lend a hand when rearranging furniture is required for home staging purposes.
- Less Stressful Renovations – Home renovations often require entire rooms to be cleared before the project can get underway. Whether you need furniture moved to another room, or you wish to throw it out altogether, you can count on our house movers to get the job done. We can also move heavy items back and forth from your storage unit or shed, if needed.
- Expert Piano Movers – Pianos require specialized attention, as a standard upright piano weighs anywhere from 400 to 800 pounds on average. Whether you’ve sold your piano, or it needs to be repaired or refurbished, rely on our expert piano movers to transport your piano safely. We have the moving equipment and know-how to ensure your walls, floors, and doorways won’t be damaged during the moving process.
Your Helpful Moving House Checklist from Our Local Movers
Moving is made easier when you make a moving house checklist and stick to it. Our best advice is to ease into your moving preparations at least three to four weeks ahead of your moving day. However, be aware that not everything will go exactly according to plan – and that’s perfectly okay. You can also rely on our in-home moving services well past your moving day if you need to – our local movers are here to serve you any way we can. We’ll always treat you and your belongings with the respect you deserve.
One of Memphis’ Most Reputable Home Moving Companies
Primetime Movers is one of Memphis’ most reputable home moving companies, with many outstanding customer reviews to our credit. We serve homeowners throughout Memphis and many neighboring communities, including Bartlett, Brunswick, Collierville, Germantown, and Lakeland. We also service parts of Mississippi, such as Southaven, Handy Corner, Olive Branch, and Horn Lake. If you’re curious about the costs of our in-home moving services, please contact us today to request a free quote!
Why Choose Primetime Movers?
- Superior Moving Products
- Unmatched Customer Service
- 57+ Years’ Combined Experience
- Outstanding Customer Reviews
- Free Moving Quotes
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Se habla español