Trusted Local Apartment Movers in Memphis, TN & Beyond
Apartment Moving Made Hassle-Free with Primetime Movers
Whether you’re moving into a new home or a new apartment, moving can be a stressful and strenuous experience. From packing your belongings to loading and unloading the moving truck, there are so many details that can slip through the cracks if you’re not careful. Hiring professional movers can take some of the strain off you as you prepare for your move. When you need expert apartment movers in Memphis, TN or a surrounding area, Primetime Movers offers unsurpassed apartment moving services. Our locally-owned moving company has nearly 60 years of combined experience to ensure your move goes off without a hitch. Contact us today to request a free estimate from our dedicated local movers!
How Our Apartment Moving Services Differ from the Rest
There’s often more to apartment moving services than meets the eye. Rental properties usually have strict guidelines in place to protect the facility and other tenants occupying the building. Our apartment movers in Memphis are well-versed in the ins and outs of apartment moving for your safety and that of others. You can rest assured we’ll take the time to maneuver the apartment building’s doors, walls, stairwells, and elevators carefully to avoid property damage, so you needn’t worry about not getting your security deposit back due to our negligence. Whether you’re moving into or out of an apartment, Primetime Movers makes the apartment moving process as smooth as possible from start to finish.
Helpful Move-In & Move-Out Checklist for First-Time Renters
So, you’ve signed your new apartment lease and are ready to embark on the next chapter in your life. Are you a first-time renter feeling overwhelmed about the apartment moving process? Here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- The All-Important Walkthrough – It’s imperative to assess the condition of the rental upon move-in and move-out by completing a walkthrough with your landlord. Having this detailed written documentation serves you well in case of a future legal dispute. It also helps determine what needs to be repaired before you move in or after you’ve moved out to ready it for the next tenant. Be sure to note any damages, no matter how minor they may seem, and ask for a signed copy of the walkthrough’s inspection checklist for your records.
- Transfer of Utilities & Mail Forwarding – Transfer your utilities to the new place, or if it’s your first apartment, set up the utilities in your name. Be sure to specify your move-in date, so you’re not stuck with the previous tenant’s unpaid utility bills. If you’re relocating, be sure to pay your utility bills in full to avoid an untimely service shut-off. Always make sure to set up mail-forwarding services before the move, so you don’t miss out on anything valuable in your mail.
- Get Rid of Items You Don’t Need or Want – Moving is the ideal time to get rid of items you no longer want or need. Consider donating them to a charity or hosting a garage sale if you have the time and space to do so. You could also ask friends and family if there are any items they want. If all else fails, you should, at the very least, dispose of unwanted items properly.
- Consider a Full-Service Moving Company – Hiring a full-service moving company like Primetime Movers gives you peace of mind that nothing will be forgotten during your move. For more useful moving tips from our local movers in Memphis, be sure to check out our blog!
One of the Best Apartment Moving Companies Around Memphis
Our motto at Primetime Movers is “Always Moving Forward.” As one of the best apartment moving companies around the Memphis area, we work tirelessly on your behalf. From local to long-distance moves, we take exceptional care of our customers and their belongings. Please contact our apartment movers today to request a free moving quote!
Why Choose Primetime Movers?
- Superior Moving Products
- Unmatched Customer Service
- 57+ Years’ Combined Experience
- Outstanding Customer Reviews
- Free Moving Quotes
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Se habla español