Not All Moving Companies in Memphis, TN Are the Same
Tips for Selecting a Moving Company from Our Local Movers
Moving can feel overwhelming enough without having to throw in the experience of selecting a moving company you trust with your belongings. No matter if you’re looking at local movers to move you across town or at long-distance moving companies in the Greater Memphis Area, you have many options. However, not all moving services are the same. Primetime Movers is here to provide some helpful tips about selecting a moving company, so you get the right kind of moving help you need and deserve. Learning how to ask the right questions now can save you time, money, and a lot of hassle later.
Why Consider a Moving Company the Next Time You Move?
Many people choose to handle moving on their own to cut the costs of hiring professional movers. While this may seem like a cost-effective solution at the time, the reality is choosing a moving company is usually the better choice for several reasons. There’s far less risk of items being damaged during your move when you rely on a professional moving service with specialized equipment. You likely won’t have to make multiple trips back and forth, which can save you gas money and mileage on your vehicle. You also won’t have to worry about lifting a finger or straining your back carrying heavy items, especially if stairs are involved. From the moment our furniture moving company arrives, you can rest assured we’ll take every precaution necessary to keep you and your belongings safe on moving day. Read our blog on What to Expect from Professional Movers for more info about our Memphis moving company.
When It Comes to Moving Services, Have a Moving Checklist
To have the best moving experience with as little stress as possible, we recommend taking the time to do some research before selecting a moving company. Here are some questions you should ask upfront:
- Are you licensed?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Do you offer free moving quotes?
- Will my items be insured during the move?
- Do you charge for your moving services by the hour or mile?
- Do you charge extra for pianos or other bulky items?
- What methods of payment do you prefer?
- Is a deposit required at booking?
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
- Can I check out some of your references or customer reviews?
- Do you provide loading and unloading services?
- Do you offer moving supplies and moving boxes?
- Do you offer packing services?
- Do you specialize in long-distance or local moves?
- Are you a full-service mover?
Get Free Moving Quotes and Other Useful Moving Tips Today
The team of long-distance and local movers at Primetime Movers has nearly 60 years of combined experience. Whether you live in Memphis, Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, or a neighboring community, we’d be happy to provide a free moving quote for our services. Please contact us today to discover the Primetime Movers advantage over other moving companies in the Memphis area!
Why Choose Primetime Movers?
- Superior Moving Products
- Unmatched Customer Service
- 57+ Years’ Combined Experience
- Outstanding Customer Reviews
- Free Moving Quotes
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Se habla español